Wishes for Net3 Concert

Some wishes for Net3 Concert:

As say in another thread: Consoles! That I can't find my console in Net3 Concert is just weird ;.)

Manually insert switches. It would be nice if I could use Net3 Concert to really build my network and have the chance to insert network switches to illustrate what is connected where. I understand this can be messy on a changing rig, but on the locations that have a fixed build where gateways don't change location and so on it would be nice to at least have the opportunity to make a map over the network.

Parents
  • I'd like to make 3 wishes. I got a genie here right?

Patchbays:

An intermediate device for Ethernet or DMX from device to device. so you can show where cables terminate. So you insert a patchbay and attach devices on both ends. It's basically a way to label the segments through the walls when you have lots of terminations in one rack. in a similar manner, placing Ethernet taps in a map would be nice to show where additional gear can be placed.

Power Circuits (or really just adding in other drawing objects)

Being able to insert a box labeling the circuits feeding a section. Or if we don't want to make Power lines from say Sensor racks to these boxes, then at least allow us to add in boxes where we can setup these things ourselves.

Sensor IQ

i haven't really used one yet, but there is a strong chance I will be. and I'm slightly concerned as it doesn't seem Concert can save configurations for those racks.
  • I'd like to make 3 wishes. I got a genie here right?

Patchbays:

An intermediate device for Ethernet or DMX from device to device. so you can show where cables terminate. So you insert a patchbay and attach devices on both ends. It's basically a way to label the segments through the walls when you have lots of terminations in one rack. in a similar manner, placing Ethernet taps in a map would be nice to show where additional gear can be placed.

Power Circuits (or really just adding in other drawing objects)

Being able to insert a box labeling the circuits feeding a section. Or if we don't want to make Power lines from say Sensor racks to these boxes, then at least allow us to add in boxes where we can setup these things ourselves.

Sensor IQ

i haven't really used one yet, but there is a strong chance I will be. and I'm slightly concerned as it doesn't seem Concert can save configurations for those racks.
Children
No Data
Related