GCE Not Recognizing Certain (1-Port) Gateways? (Also, how are universes 8-12 working?)

Greetings!

I've recently lost control of all of my sidelights; I finally realized it was probably a gateway issue, so after some research I found GCE and have been trying to solve it from there. Once I figured out what I was looking at, I realized that the trouble gateways were nowhere to be found. When I boot GCE, it finds and recognizes all of my gateways (ranging from 1-Port to 4-Port) except for two 1-Port gateways that are enclosed in a shell and unreachable, and, to no surprise, connected to all of my sidelight. I've tried resetting them from the switch side of PoE, but to no avail. I have plugged the fixtures originally connected to those gateways into another (port programmable) gateway, and they work fine, but I can't even see those two to troubleshoot them. Is there another way I can find them and edit their port?

Also, on a separate but somewhat related note, I only have fixtures running up through universe 5 on my console, and yet I have gateways in GCE listed all the way up through port 12). I thought at first that ports correlate directly with my actual universes, but I don't have anything patched in that range, yet here they are speaking to those fixtures?

Thanks for your time and any insight into this.

Edit: Also, I am running version 3.0.2, so it shouldn't be that software compatibility issue that I've seen pop up here and there.

Related