RDM functions

Hello!

Are you planning to extend the RDM in Net3 Concert?

I'm missing alot of settings that my lights have that's not posible to reach from Net3 Concert.

The DMXCat from City Theatrical that connects to a smartphone have alot of more funktions as an example. So it should be possible to get in Concert to.

Parents
  • Hi Johannes,

what settings? Concert v2.0.3 supports full RDM.
    If the manufacturer sends the info via standardized RDM, Concert will show and allow configuration.

What Concert version are you running?
    What fixture are you talking about?

How are you connecting to Fixture to Concert?

Can you show a screenshot of what you see in Concert for that fixture?
  • Hi Johannes,

what settings? Concert v2.0.3 supports full RDM.
    If the manufacturer sends the info via standardized RDM, Concert will show and allow configuration.

Lamp on/Off as an example. Can't find it in Concert.

What Concert version are you running?

What fixture are you talking about?

In this case the Robe ColorSpot700

How are you connecting to Fixture to Concert?

Concert - network switch - Response 4way gateway - Swisson RDM splitter - The fixture

Can you show a screenshot of what you see in Concert for that fixture?

Have to come back with that after the show.
  • Ok - I have just learned that we don't yet have ALL the RDM Parameters in Concert. We are adding more with each update. Can you find out what Version of Software the Robe ColorSpot700 is running? And then list which of the RDM Parameters you are missing, and I will talk to Robe and our RnD guys to get those added to a next Concert Update?

Thanks for your cooperation and Patience, AND have a nice Weekend!
  • I have looked in to what I feel missing and this is what I miss for my ColorSpot700 AT and ColorWash700 AT (Sw 3.8)

Lamp on/Off (For when it is forgotten and you don't want to bring up the console)

Lamp time (Good way to keep track of the timer without needing to bring down the rig)

Lamp strikes (See lamp time)

Device time (See lamp time)

Pan/tilt inv. (Not really needed by me but it's a funktion I can see needed on a lot of devices when touring and/or build and strike a lot)

What I see today:

Sensor temps:

Adress, mode and label. Can't remember I have seen the DMX personality load.

And some info:

• Hi Johannes,

These RDM Functions are all scheduled in the next major software release of Concert. I am not sure when this update will come - we are hoping this year.
Reply Children
No Data
Related