Other Consoles on ETC Net

Let's say I brought an M-Series Console from Martin into a theater fitted with Etc Net and Etc Net products. Would the M series console work over the network? Could I patch dimmers and then through Artnet or sACN out of the console the sensor dimming racks would work? Or do you have to use ETC Consoles (Ion, Gio, etc.). Would any console work over ETC Net? Grand MA, HOG, etc? Thanks!

Parents
  • Depends on the venue. If the venue is Net3 based then you need a console that can output sACN. Any console that correctly outputs sACN can control lights/dimmers through a ETC Net3 system. I don't know if M-series does sACN. MA2 can do it. I think HOG can do it as well.
    If the venue is a NET2 system you need a console that can output Net2. MA2 can do it but I'm not sure what other consoles can.
  • Depends on the venue. If the venue is Net3 based then you need a console that can output sACN. Any console that correctly outputs sACN can control lights/dimmers through a ETC Net3 system. I don't know if M-series does sACN. MA2 can do it. I think HOG can do it as well.
    If the venue is a NET2 system you need a console that can output Net2. MA2 can do it but I'm not sure what other consoles can.
Children
No Data
Related