UpdaterAtor again

Hi all

I don't know if is a problem with the 2 laptop's with win10 or another thing different but it's very strange what is happening.

I try for several times to use the UpdaterAtor to update 1 Gateway 4 port and some ColorSrc Par. It's on thing that i've already have done at 2/3 years ago. Know when I use this software what happens is:

- On the display of the Gateway during 4 hours it appears "Downloading from 10.101.50.120" (it's IP from laptop) but nothing change

- On the laptop the UpdaterAtor it recognize the Gateway but after I press the Update key the status of the gateway goes to offline and on the Software Version it appear ---

- If I try to use the Setup Version and try to download the latest ACN/DMX 4 Port Gateway the progress file never goes further than 24%

Is this happen to someone else??? What I'm doing wrong now???

Thanks

Pedro Alves

Parents
  • Hi all

I've got to say SORRY for this post. I have to say thanks to tomsteer for his aswer. It make me think a lot because after I disable the firewall of the laptop the UpdateAtor still doesn´t update nothing. And the problem was... the internet connection of my theatre. It has a lot of restrictions that we are always find a new ones. After I take the laptop to my home and download all the latest version of everything when I arrive to theatre it takes about 15 minutes to update the Gateway and the ETC Color Src Par that we have.

So again I´M SORRY for this post and all the troubles it maybe have

Pedro Alves

• Hi all

I've got to say SORRY for this post. I have to say thanks to tomsteer for his aswer. It make me think a lot because after I disable the firewall of the laptop the UpdateAtor still doesn´t update nothing. And the problem was... the internet connection of my theatre. It has a lot of restrictions that we are always find a new ones. After I take the laptop to my home and download all the latest version of everything when I arrive to theatre it takes about 15 minutes to update the Gateway and the ETC Color Src Par that we have.

So again I´M SORRY for this post and all the troubles it maybe have

Pedro Alves

Children
No Data
Related