Sensor IQ API

When using the optional Ethernet control module with a Sensor IQ panel, is there an API for a 3rd party control system to trigger the motorized breakers and retrieve load status information?

Parents
  • Hi Dave,

There are a few options for external triggers :
    - The Ethernet card receives Streaming ACN (E1.31) which is an industry standard lighting control protocol
    - There is a contact input card available to trigger relays via dry contacts
    - The web pages available by browsing to the panel use an HTTP interface to control relays and get feedback - we don't "officially" support other uses of that but it would work.

It might be best to contact me directly about this, I am the technical product manager for the product and can help out with your use case. My email is tom (dot) steer at etcconnect dot com.
  • Hi Dave,

There are a few options for external triggers :
    - The Ethernet card receives Streaming ACN (E1.31) which is an industry standard lighting control protocol
    - There is a contact input card available to trigger relays via dry contacts
    - The web pages available by browsing to the panel use an HTTP interface to control relays and get feedback - we don't "officially" support other uses of that but it would work.

It might be best to contact me directly about this, I am the technical product manager for the product and can help out with your use case. My email is tom (dot) steer at etcconnect dot com.
Children
No Data
Related