Large Touring Rack with CEM+ Processor - Can I record Presets? Can I connect a Button Station to recall those Presets?

Hi,

We have a Sensor Large Touring Rack with a CEM+ Processor we use as the permanent dimmer rack in our theatre. www.highlandartstheatre.com

Some of our houselights are connected to the dimmers and I'd like to allow the building's cleaners to be able to bring up some of those houselights without them having to turn on the lighting console.  I also don't want to teach them how to recall a preset through the processor, I'd like to keep this simple for them.

Can I record Presets to this rack?  Can I connect a Button Station to the rack to recall those Presets?

Would these be the correct button stations (the colour of the Button Station face plate isn't important for this question)?

1 Button Station - P/N 7181B2004 or 2 Button Station - P/N 7181B2005, etc.

I'm getting mixed messages on this question.  A call to Tech Supports indicated I could and gave me the part numbers above. I think I gave them all the info they needed to give me the correct answer.

However, the local Rep says no: "I was with Michael Harris today from ETC. They do not make a station designed to work with a touring rack. You may want to look at a Doug Flenor  button DMX preset station. Are you familiar with that product?"

If I can't connect a Button Station, can I access the Panic function of the rack instead, and do it that way?

Txs.

Parents Reply Children
No Data
Related