Bad CEM Classic

So my CEM in my house light rack seems to have a bad air flow sensor. 

Whenever you start up the rack it starts normally then the error message NO AIRFLOW is indicated. 

Even though the fans are working properly.

The house light flicker on and off the minute the NO AIRFLOW Message comes up.

Even a reset will produce the same problem.

As of this morning the CEM has ceased working and I have no control over house lights at all.

So can you replace the air flow sensor in this?

If not what is a replacement for the old CEM classic now?

How much do they run?

Do you have to change our the main control head a s well?

Parents
  • CEM Classic and air flow sensors are well known issues. If you call tech support, they can walk you through troubleshooting what the exact problem is.
    I had a problem that turned out to be related to the software for the CEM and not the airflow sensor. It is a chip replacement for the classic.
    Just to be Mr. Obvious, have the filters and racks been cleaned recently? The fan could be spinning, but if it can't draw enough air through the rack because the filters and vents are clogged, it won't do any good.
    Tech support info is here:
    www.etcconnect.com/.../Contact-Us.aspx
    Toll-free in the U.S. at 800-688-4116
    Good luck,
    John
  • CEM Classic and air flow sensors are well known issues. If you call tech support, they can walk you through troubleshooting what the exact problem is.
    I had a problem that turned out to be related to the software for the CEM and not the airflow sensor. It is a chip replacement for the classic.
    Just to be Mr. Obvious, have the filters and racks been cleaned recently? The fan could be spinning, but if it can't draw enough air through the rack because the filters and vents are clogged, it won't do any good.
    Tech support info is here:
    www.etcconnect.com/.../Contact-Us.aspx
    Toll-free in the U.S. at 800-688-4116
    Good luck,
    John
Children
No Data
Related