Sensor+ Systems - SNMP/third party monitoring support?

Hello--

Trying to track down some long-term issues with some sine wave racks, and would love to tie the dimmer rack power/temperature into our building nagios logging...  Does such a thing exist? Or am I being optimistic :)

Thanks

Parents
  • Hi,

The only remote interface to these is via an old program called Dim-Stat, but I suspect this would not meet your requirements and does not contain any way of integrating into Nagios or any other SNMP application

What I would recommend however is contacting your local ETC office or dealer to discuss the issues you are having with the racks.

ETC Office contact info can be obtained here: www.etcconnect.com/Americas.aspx

Regards,

Marcus

Revised as I didn't see that the issue was with Sensor+
    [edited by: marcusbirkin at 7:52 AM (GMT -5) on Wed, Sep 6 2017]
  • Hi,

The only remote interface to these is via an old program called Dim-Stat, but I suspect this would not meet your requirements and does not contain any way of integrating into Nagios or any other SNMP application

What I would recommend however is contacting your local ETC office or dealer to discuss the issues you are having with the racks.

ETC Office contact info can be obtained here: www.etcconnect.com/Americas.aspx

Regards,

Marcus

Revised as I didn't see that the issue was with Sensor+
    [edited by: marcusbirkin at 7:52 AM (GMT -5) on Wed, Sep 6 2017]
Children
Related