Lights won't turn off, CEM+ v.2.1.0.9.0.24

To start off, with, I have found no explanation from the board, all outputs are 0, nothing is parked, etc.

The other day, we were using our submaster that is our front wash to help with painting.  Later, I noticed all of those lights, and some others (basically anything FOH that was in a circuit) was still on even after we turned off the submaster and went to cue out.  I checked any other board scenarios and found no way of that lights should be on.  

I checked the dimmers though, and they say they have signal running to those individual dimmers.  So I went through the dimmer control portion of the menu and released everything, no luck.  We are running CEM+ cards with software version 2.1.0.9.0.24.  I didn't find any way to get into a preset option or a panic option.  Any idea why these dimmers would be stuck on "getting signal" like this?

Ethan 

Parents
  • Ethan,

I don't suppose you happen to have disconnected the DMX cable from your board and waited longer than the time-out period set in the CEM (unless for some reason you have the CEM to hold lights to infinity in a DMX loss situation.) That would at least tell you if the desk was sending signal level or not and rule something in or out.
    What is the board you're using?
  • Ethan,

I don't suppose you happen to have disconnected the DMX cable from your board and waited longer than the time-out period set in the CEM (unless for some reason you have the CEM to hold lights to infinity in a DMX loss situation.) That would at least tell you if the desk was sending signal level or not and rule something in or out.
    What is the board you're using?
Children
No Data
Related