CEM+ not responding to sACN

I have an ION outputting sACN and EDMX to 2 Sensor 48 Install racks, both with CEM+ modules with vers 3.1.3.9.0.44. I have Port B on Rack 2 set to Output DMX to our Unison CME DR12 rack.

This weekend I was going to test drive a Nomad for one of our other spaces which caused me to come across this apparent problem.

When I powered on the Nomad, it ran my startup macro which parks on some R20s in the Sensor racks as well as in the DR12 rack. The relays in the DR12 powered on just fine, but the ones in the Sensor racks didn't. When I tried bringing up the channels patched to the Sensor rack dimmers, these also did not function. I then proceeded to disable EDMX on both CEM and tried to bring up channels on the ION, which also proceeded to not work. I've never noticed this before since the ION is typically outputting both EDMX and sACN.

Any thoughts as to what the problem could be? I would have thought maybe a priority issue, but disabling EDMX on the racks should bypass that issue.

Parents Reply
  • Update: This morning I took a second look at the settings on the racks and on a whim tried repatching the sACN addresses by range (all dimmers starting at 1/1). Despite the menu previously saying that they were already patched starting at 1/1, this seems to have done the trick. Maybe it just needed a refresh after the firmware update I did last fall to get it to 3.1? Despite what I was reading in the menu?
Children
No Data
Related