Sensor SR48 rack - Update or Upgrade ?

Hello, 

My working place own a SR48 rack, so a Sensor module for 96 dimmer, running into the walls.  It was bought 20 years ago for tradtionnal lighting gear, but now we're thinking about adding some moving to the setup. 

In fact, we won't lose our trad gear either, because we always adapt to the venue, that way those dimmer gonna be used for the trad or the moving light. 

If we do so, can we juste update the software of the Sensor module to have the right ouptut for the moving lights ( and in non-dimm) or we have to upgrade something. 

If we upgrade, what should we change ?

PS: I'm asking here because Solotech is giving me like half-answer and we are not sure if we should buy their option. 
Ps 2 : Sorry for my rusty English, I'm from Qc :)

Parents
  • D20 dimmer modules can be swapped with R20 relay modules or CC20 constant current modules to provide non-dim power with no other changes to your existing rack. R20s are more convenient to manage. Each module powers two circuits which might not be ideal for your venue.

If you want to provide unregulated power to individual circuits the D20s can be replaced with TP20 modules. However, the TP20 module requires a CEM3 to make full use of its features. ETC offers a retrofit kit to upgrade a CEM or CEM+ to a CEM3. There is no need to replace the enclosure or any existing dimmer modules. Additional components may be required if your rack dimmers have feedback features. There are a few other reasons for upgrading to a CEM3 such as more control options for line voltage dimmable LED fixtures.
  • D20 dimmer modules can be swapped with R20 relay modules or CC20 constant current modules to provide non-dim power with no other changes to your existing rack. R20s are more convenient to manage. Each module powers two circuits which might not be ideal for your venue.

If you want to provide unregulated power to individual circuits the D20s can be replaced with TP20 modules. However, the TP20 module requires a CEM3 to make full use of its features. ETC offers a retrofit kit to upgrade a CEM or CEM+ to a CEM3. There is no need to replace the enclosure or any existing dimmer modules. Additional components may be required if your rack dimmers have feedback features. There are a few other reasons for upgrading to a CEM3 such as more control options for line voltage dimmable LED fixtures.
Children
No Data
Related