Smartlink power supply with Smartpack wall mount dimmers

Hi,

When I use 3ea of Smartlink 5 button stations with Smartpack wall mount dimmers( 2ea of SL1210W, 1ea of SL620W),

do I need only one Linkpower Supply(like SL1210W-LPS) for the system?

or do I need linkpower supply for all three each dimmers?

There will be smartfade console, too.

I'd appreciate for any advice regarding.

thank you!

Parents
  • Hi Doo, 

here is the Smartlink PSU Install Guide Link: 

http://www.etcconnect.com/docs/docs_downloads/manuals/LinkPower_Supply_Kit_SetupGuide_revB.pdf

You may have only one station power source on the SmartLink network. This source may be either the LinkPower Supply (S-LPS) or a SmartLink Station Power Module (S-SPM) which powers up to 16 SmartLink stations. As well, you may have up to four SmartLink host products in a SmartLink system. One SmartLink host product (SmartPack, SmartSwitch, Unison DRd with SmartLink or Sensor + with SmartLink) in the system must have a LinkPower Supply or Station Power Module installed for wall station power. 

Your system above with 5x Stations and 3x Smartpack, needs just one PSU. 

Have fun!

• Hi Doo, 

here is the Smartlink PSU Install Guide Link: 

http://www.etcconnect.com/docs/docs_downloads/manuals/LinkPower_Supply_Kit_SetupGuide_revB.pdf

You may have only one station power source on the SmartLink network. This source may be either the LinkPower Supply (S-LPS) or a SmartLink Station Power Module (S-SPM) which powers up to 16 SmartLink stations. As well, you may have up to four SmartLink host products in a SmartLink system. One SmartLink host product (SmartPack, SmartSwitch, Unison DRd with SmartLink or Sensor + with SmartLink) in the system must have a LinkPower Supply or Station Power Module installed for wall station power. 

Your system above with 5x Stations and 3x Smartpack, needs just one PSU. 

Have fun!

Children
Related