ETC Revolution Parts List

Hello

I'm trying to find a parts list for the Revolutions, particularly concerning the lamp assembly. I've managed to get a new ceramic holder as it was completely destroyed, but I need new lamp contacts, nylon based? contact guides (Silver Coloured) and the 2 tiny springs that create tension on the ceramic.

As you can see, they are difficult to describe, so part numbers would be a real bonus.

Many Thanks

Simon Denman-Ellis

Assistant Technical Director

Le Rosey Concert Hall, Switzerland

Parents Reply
  • Hi Pedro,

We are ramping down production of Revolution but they are currently still available. The shutter modules are on a product hold at the moment due to a supply issue but I believe they should be released for manufacturing again soon.

However, even once we stop production we try to maintain stocks of parts for repairs for as long as possible, there are some products that we discontinued twenty years ago that we still see in repairs. We can't guarantee just how long we will maintain support as sometimes it is beyond our control but we do our best to maintain supplies of spares where we can.

Shutter modules are repairable but need to go back to the factory to be done, if you have any failed ones then please contact your local dealer and we can arrange to get them fixed.

Steve Wiltshire
    Technical Services Manager
    ETC Ltd
Children
No Data
Related