Elation Rayzor Q7 questions, not etc, but...

I know this is not related to ask etc fixture, but figured there would be someone who would know this stuff. My church runs a handful of Elation Rayzor Q7 fixtures. Currently I can move them and change the color. Reading the specs on the light, I see that there is a strobe effect and 4 individual lighting zones. I have no idea how to access those however. Can someone help me out with this?

Parents
  • Thank you so much for all the help. I did get I figured out and working the way I thought it would work, but was not extremely impressed with the effects that I get from it. Also having to train the other volunteers how to work the new setup would be a challenge. It was great learning another aspect of how the board can control different fixtures too. I have another question about another light that isn't an etc, which I can start another thread for, if you don't mind. You seem to be an expert in the field and I am sure can help me out...
  • Thank you so much for all the help. I did get I figured out and working the way I thought it would work, but was not extremely impressed with the effects that I get from it. Also having to train the other volunteers how to work the new setup would be a challenge. It was great learning another aspect of how the board can control different fixtures too. I have another question about another light that isn't an etc, which I can start another thread for, if you don't mind. You seem to be an expert in the field and I am sure can help me out...
Children
No Data
Related