7060A3128 S4 HID Lamp Housing Socket

Hello everyone,

Do you know where we can find or get this parts the number is 7060A3128 S4 HID Housing Socket, for the source four hid the lamp is CDM-T 150W/830? We need 100 pcs. Thank you very much for the help.

Ferdi

Parents
  • Hi Ferdi,

just go to our Website www.etcconnect.com and click FIND A DEALER at the top, and search for a dealer near you, and then you can order 100x of those parts from them.

Just so you know, that part number is only the metal housing without the socket.

Currently there are not 100 in stock, but shouldn't take that long to get filled.

Why do you need 100x lamp metal housings?

Or do you Need the socket in there? Which voltage is your fixture? 230v? 277v? 120v?
  • Hi Corey ,

Thanks for your reply, actually i am the maintenance here in our museum in Jeddah,Saudi Arabia and our lightings are all source four hid 9 years old and socket are the problem i need to replace all of them.

We are using 230V, and we have a lot of stock of cdm-t bulb.
    if I can get the socket with wire it's fine.

Thank you again!

Ferdi

Jeddah,Saudi Arabia
  • Hi Corey ,

Thanks for your reply, actually i am the maintenance here in our museum in Jeddah,Saudi Arabia and our lightings are all source four hid 9 years old and socket are the problem i need to replace all of them.

We are using 230V, and we have a lot of stock of cdm-t bulb.
    if I can get the socket with wire it's fine.

Thank you again!

Ferdi

Jeddah,Saudi Arabia
Children
Related