Hog 4 4.0 Default effects are horrible.

I am not happy with High End Systems new 4.0 color effects default direct effects. Will not change to the 4.0 because they took away the blue red green state steps they took away the blue red green steps. They took away the blue green red rainbows. Those are all of snacks that make life easy when you’re banging out a show quickly and you just need to choose colors and not make effects from the scratch that are hard to manipulate because I don’t know why just because it’s I don’t know why you did it. I can’t figure it out. Why did you not make a bunch of three color different choices or four color or five color effect choices you give so many color choices in the pixel not the world, but in the default effects menu, you give crap color effect  a lot of people do quick shows they use different lights on bed not theaters where you have to make it affect for this one look and there it is and then you go to the next venue in the theater and you press play and you go to the next one and you press play time code triggers the play  this is not how it works. A lot of people show up to different shows. They need the default effects to manipulate so the more color choices you give them up the effects the more easier it is to manipulate those facts record them for the show and play the board like a piano like a live event  where nothing is rehearsed. You blow my mind as I cannot believe your color choices are crap in your new update and at the same time you have to still record one fixture for global is back and that global effect I didn’t and then merge it into a new show. How come I can’t make it affect with a bunch of different fixtures of different colors and different speeds and different heights and speeds and offsets and record that as an effect and merge that to my new show  I thought it would’ve been better on your updates but I was wrong and the console froze once thank God. It froze before the event and I had to unplug the DMX restart the consul and plug the DMX back in and nobody noticed but you need to fix that because I haven’t seen a consult freeze and tell you this new update. Do not *** it up again like you did with the hog three from the hog too. You lost a lot of market share to grand MA because of that mess up . Make a better color effect for the default menu. Your pixel mapping is better. It’s definitely better what you did with the choices of pixel napping now fix the color default pan and tilt the new circle. Those are all good. Everything is fine. There’s nothing wrong with those. Those are all the same but your color choices are crap absolutely crap. I cannot believe you took away those rainbow choices and step choices in the fade color choices. I just can’t believe it and you didn’t add anything and then I’m on top of it. I can only  go to fix choose a group of fixtures choose through red or entered and I could only choose two colors and then I have to manipulate them with maybe a longer length to get three colors because of default colors blue and in between the colors so I ghetto magenta, cyan, blue kind of thing  I don’t wanna start from scratch. Give me the default. Give me a give everybody a bunch of them. Get your act together and have a lot of color choices like you did with the pixel napping world you gave them a bunch of goddamn color choices. Give the color choices on the default menu and someone does not want to use the pixel map  anyway thank you very much for listening and I’m not switching over until you have some other updates. There’s no way 4.0 is ready for the big leaves not yet you guys still got you gotta get the *** together there and your color picker. It only goes so small before dinner fears with the circle or the choices. You can only get that so small well out of a lot of creeds we need just a small area for the color pickers it’s white. Did you take it way too much space up with that color pickers that’s gotta fix too  and anyway the pixel mapping things were great. I enjoyed that but the other stuff crap everything else the same the wheels on your effects they respond at a solar. I have to spin the wheel more to where I need to go with the effect, but I can get used to that  anything else I mean I like the choices of color I like the color but it’s just too large. You really gotta have those fall and fix that global thing. It was only choosing one fixture I make it. I’m making it with a bunch of different fixtures, different speeds different offsets different colors. I want to save that as an effect and I wanted to work all over the place and if I had pictures, I wanted to work with those pictures I don’t want to have to  bring those fixtures. It’s gotta be easy and quick. Get the kids in the technologies out there to do it and if you need to make a hog goddamnit, make a hog fight with a better technology. Get it done and charge more money. Have a nice day thank you very much. I’m staying in the range for now. I’m not gonna update my consul and I’m so glad I did not update it because I still like those default color flex before 4.0  takes them away. I cannot believe you did not add more color driving me crazy I’m pulling my hair out. I love my end, but I just do really failed in the color effects department. You really need to make more choices. It’s a lot easier to have those bunch of choices of color effects and manipulate them and then for that event and then on the new event, start new show and do it again if I need to  thank you very much for listening and I am color up please you gotta do anything get that done I can work with the global crap and merging sure I can merge things over but I need to have the fixtures in and the other show in the new show to merge the effects over and then I delete the fucking fixtures after I merge the show, I mean the effect and I mean what is up with that you need to fix that anyway thank you so much. Excuse my language and have a nice day. Bye