DL-2 Collage Image Size

Hi,
does anybody have any documents or experience of how big my image size would be using 3 x DL2 in a 1x3 horizontal collage with the standard lens at the moment.
I've looked at the single fixture document which outlines single fixture image size but am finding it hard to work out DL-2 collage image size.
I know i should subtract between 10/20 % of the image size per fixture for edge blending but is it that simple?
Anybody who has more detailed experience would be much appreciated.

Regards Cormac
  • [quote=Clyde]As for graphic sync, we found it didn´t really work that good as it was making the videos glitch as they tried to keep in sync. For our purposes it was fine without
    Hi Clyde,

9 times out 10, problems with sync'ing occur because the content is not correctly encoded. Were you seeing these issues with stock content or was it custom content? Were you running the latest 1.4.0 (b1699) software?

If it was custom content, the most important thing is to make sure that it is encoded with all I-frames. Our graphics engine can not seek to frames other than I-frames, and so if you were seeing the content glitching around, chances are the graphics engine could not seek correctly.

If you see issues like this again, I encourage you to either contact our support department or myself directly and we can help sort out your issues whether it is content related or otherwise. As Marty said, Sync should work quite well.

Best regards,
  • We found that there is always a little glitch on the loop point and the sync mode just enhanced this. The media was encoded correctly and we did speak to high end about this as we had high end staff on site. Our media was eye candy and fairly short so the sync didn´t really matter but the loop glitch was noticable.