v3.1.1 b97 - Magic Sheets with color effects running

In v3.1.1 b97, Magic Sheets do not properly update linked colors on channels that have color effects running on them. Instead, fixtures display their "pre-effect" selection color. 

It also appears that the color picker and color tile in the encoder display do not show the color in real-time as expected.

• Hi   I am not seeing this happening in a quick test.  Does it happen if you select just a single channel?

What fixture type are you seeing that on, and which effect?  Are you able to upgrade to build 113 and see if it's the same there, or switch back to 2.9.x to see if it works correctly there (you would need to save your show as esf2 to open in 2.9.x, as a reminder).

• It doesn't seem like you've terminated your command line for the group selection, so that would explain why the color picker isn't displaying values in your video:

• Wasn't terminated in that recording, but still happens even when terminated.

• Still happens even when a single channel is selected. The fixtures in this specific recording are Chauvet well-fits, although I'm able to reproduce the issue on the SolaFrame fixtures in this file as well. They're all running an RGB color effect. Just updated to b113 and still seeing this issue. 2.9.2 does not present this same issue.  I will email you my show file so you can play around.  

• Strange. Seems to work just fine for me too. Must be something else going on.

• More testing -- I just went to test on the ColorSource fixtures in my show file. To my surprise, they worked as expected on b113. Re-tried running the effect on the well fits and SolaFrames and they started showing their linked color accurately. Encoder display swatch, color picker, and magic sheets. 

Thought I was going crazy but I was able to re-create the issue again. Steps to produce issue:

1. Have a color effect running on fixtures
    2. Select fixtures running effect and choose a color from a color palette or color picker
    3. Encoder display swatch, color picker, and magic sheets switch back to static color despite the effect still running.

Using Go to Cue 0 or selecting a previously unselected fixture capable of running said effect and applying the effect to that fixture causes the color displays to start working correctly. 

•   with our repro steps I think this is another aspect of this SCR: 

[EOS-52950] Color Picker and Magic Sheet symbols can indicate the wrong color when Show Gels as Gel against white Background is used

We hadn't noted the case of using Effects or the Gel Picker so I will add that to the SCR.  I saw this happening back to at least v2.6.4 so it's been around a while.