b201: Master Fader Pair mapping

B201, found this on Mac and a Gio. When in fader configuration there are options to remap the master fader pair to grand master, manual time master, or global FX master but they don't seem to take when selected, where as they do on other faders and every other option in that list engages properly. If the master fader pair isn't supposed to map that way can the list of options reflect that or is it supposed to work and is not?

Also when the master fader pair is set to anything other than a cue list the status of that doesn't seem to display in the little bottom centre fader ribbon where the master's info is always displayed. Should this part of the screen reflect the content of the master fader pair even if its not a cue list?

Thanks!!!

Parents
  • At present the Master Fader Pair can only be assigned to be a cue list. There has been a lot of discussion about this, and it has been captured as a request to allow them to take on the same functions as other faders.

I will write up your comments about suppressing options which are not available.

• Thanks! I see what you mean, also the fader config screen actually lets you assign a sub, Palette or preset to the main fader pair and it looks like it will work in that part of the GUI but it doesn't seem to actually work. In line with what I said, it just seems there is some deceiving information in the GUI here.

• Thanks! I see what you mean, also the fader config screen actually lets you assign a sub, Palette or preset to the main fader pair and it looks like it will work in that part of the GUI but it doesn't seem to actually work. In line with what I said, it just seems there is some deceiving information in the GUI here.

Children
No Data