Touch Screen Registering Multiple Clicks

We are experiencing an issue after updating to Build 228. About 80% of the time a touch screen's touch functionality (as opposed to utilizing the mouse) is utilized, the console appears to be waiting ~2 seconds and then registering a second click in the exact location of the initial touch point. For example, if a Direct Select is touched after 2 seconds the same direct select will register a second click. In attempting to edit a Macro, when EDIT is touched after about 2 seconds it will register DONE since the Done functionality replaces the Edit functionality. It is actively preventing programming utilizing touch screen functionality.

Thanks!

Parents
  • Thank you both for your report. We'll start looking into this.

If you could upload logfiles here that would help the investigation. Bonus points if you could press [Displays]&[Record] when you see this happen. This will insert a mark into the logfiles so the event is easier to find in the logs.

• We did a bit of system cleaning and I can no longer reproduce the issue. We manually deleted several files that were no longer needed on the console and then performed a "Deep Clear" in System Maintenance from the shell. I have not been able to register a double click on any touchscreens (internal or external) at this point.

Thanks!

• We did a bit of system cleaning and I can no longer reproduce the issue. We manually deleted several files that were no longer needed on the console and then performed a "Deep Clear" in System Maintenance from the shell. I have not been able to register a double click on any touchscreens (internal or external) at this point.

Thanks!

Children