Vari*Lite 500 does not have a model.

I use to be able to choose the VL5 M1 and it looked correct.  That is no longer the case, it no longer is the correct model for the VL 500's.  Please add a correct model for the Vari*Lite 500's.  I specifically use the (Enhanced).

Parents
  • I just Uploaded a file that appears to have a correct model for the VL 500.  I had to go in a choose the VL5 M1 model to get it however.  Sometimes when I do that I seem to get the correct model, sometimes I get a really compact head model more like an Aura.  It would be great if the correct model could get automatically populated with the VL500's because it appears you already have the correct model drawn.  Again I specifically am using the VL500 Enhanced.  In the show file I uploaded The fixture is (Ch. 911).  Thanks.

• I just Uploaded a file that appears to have a correct model for the VL 500.  I had to go in a choose the VL5 M1 model to get it however.  Sometimes when I do that I seem to get the correct model, sometimes I get a really compact head model more like an Aura.  It would be great if the correct model could get automatically populated with the VL500's because it appears you already have the correct model drawn.  Again I specifically am using the VL500 Enhanced.  In the show file I uploaded The fixture is (Ch. 911).  Thanks.

Children
No Data