Movable vs. Static Scenic Elements

Is there a difference in processing power required for a Scenic Element vs. Movable Scenic Element in Augment3d? i.e. Will utilizing Movable Scenic Elements as opposed to Static Scenic Elements create an overall larger esf3d file?

Thanks!

Parents
  • In as much as a Scenic Element Movable has additional parameters there will be a tiny increase in the amount of data required to store that fixture vs a Scenic Element, but I wouldn't expect this to cause a noticeable difference to file size or performance.

There will of course be some additional fade processing involved when Scenic Element Movable have nested fixtures and the SEM is moved by a cue or otherwise, as this results in calculations for the pan/tilt/x/y/z of the nested fixtures.

• In as much as a Scenic Element Movable has additional parameters there will be a tiny increase in the amount of data required to store that fixture vs a Scenic Element, but I wouldn't expect this to cause a noticeable difference to file size or performance.

There will of course be some additional fade processing involved when Scenic Element Movable have nested fixtures and the SEM is moved by a cue or otherwise, as this results in calculations for the pan/tilt/x/y/z of the nested fixtures.

Children
No Data