I would love to have the following options that could be toggled on or off.
* Off at 0 (Releases the cue list when fader is set to 0).
* On at Go (Activates cue list when fader is lifted above 0).
* Restore to first (On cue list activation, cue list goes to first cue in list).
* Restore to last (On cue list activation, cue list restores to last cue running before it was released)
* Fade to background (As the fader is brought down to 0 all contents of the current cue fade to background levels) *similar to how LTP subs work.
* Fade from background (As the fader is brought up to 100 all contents of the current cue fade from background levels) *similar to how LTP subs work.
Using the options Fade to/from background in conjunction with the options Off at 0/ On at Go, would enable multiple cue lists to behave in a similar fashion as LTP subs. In addition the Restore options would further control how the cue list is activated when bringing up fader
Both Hog and Grand MA have similar cue list options and in my opinion would be a powerful set of playback tools for the ION!