• Popup Keyboard in Manual (Tab 100) Search

• Coming Soon on
    • 0 Comments
    It would be nice if there was a popup keyboard like in the patch search that would be available in the manual when you're on a console or laptop with a touchscreen for quick access. Thanks, Tyler
  • Query Buttons - Custom DS

• Planned for Future on
    • 0 Comments
    Ability to add query commands to custom direct selects. Eg, query all of your Text fields for locations on one row then below all your Gobos and maybe below that Gels, then you can quickly get all of your overhead L200 breakups. If you can press in...
  • Sub and Cue in Custom Direct Select

• 0 Comments
    For cue option for bump mode or play mode For Subs refer a propertis subs Giovanni.
  • Manual cue + intensity master on Crossfader ( Fader Configuration setup)

• 0 Comments
    Possibility to set 1 fader for manual playback and second fader to control intensity master mode. thank you. at the moment it is not very easy to explain to the operator the alternative solution to do this Thank You Giovanni.
  • Audio-in for BPM and Sound to Lighs

• 0 Comments
    Please.
  • Client Config. Troubleshooting

• 0 Comments
    It's great when you can see the Primary console when trying to connect but something is wrong so it is in red, but would it be possible to build a feature that hovering or right clicking might have a suggestion or reasoning, ie.fixture lib or software...
  • Custom DS preview

• Planned for Future on
    • 0 Comments
    In tab 39 there are some default layouts for custom DS. I find myself using a grid that has 12 columns and a variable number of rows. Ideally i would love to be able to store several row and column layouts in place of the defaults. Alternatively being...
  • BPM in all effect types

• 3 Comments
    Could a BPM function be made available in all effect types?
  • Rate Wheel Usability

• 0 Comments
    I feel like the Rate Wheel is kind of handy but it is also very limited for it's use given how much real-estate it takes up on the console. I think it would be awesome if there was a way to have it also be able to control and roll selected effect rates...
  • Hide the Windows taskbar when Eos is running full screen

• 4 Comments
    Hi, This is not a new issue for me but one I would like to report. I am having a problem where the taskbar doesn't go away when windows goes into full screen. Is this on purpose or is it a bug? If it's not a bug then I would love this to be a feature...