Color source 4wrd

Hey, 

I'm looking for some help to create a 2.9 friendly custom fixture to properly operate a color source 4wrd. (Ion Classic, not rebuilt). I've been through the steps of creating a custome fixture, but I can's get the colours to line up correctly. I tried modifying a colorsource spot profile, but the yellow vs lime is causing issues. Grateful for any advice, Thanks!

Parents
  • Thanks Greg, Sara and Meghan for getting me on the right track!

1) I installed the most up-to-date everything on my desk top and looked up the actual fixture profile, copied it to my console exactly, worked fine. Maybe I was trying to use Yellow instead of Amber?

2) I thought I was already running the 2.9.8, but I wasn't! Updated, installed the 2.9.2 library version, all good.

It's been a year, folks!

• Thanks Greg, Sara and Meghan for getting me on the right track!

1) I installed the most up-to-date everything on my desk top and looked up the actual fixture profile, copied it to my console exactly, worked fine. Maybe I was trying to use Yellow instead of Amber?

2) I thought I was already running the 2.9.8, but I wasn't! Updated, installed the 2.9.2 library version, all good.

It's been a year, folks!

Children
No Data
Related