Making "fixtures translucent" in simulation view?

In Designer, is there any way to make the fixture blocks translucent so you can see the background through them in simulation view?  I have an elevation view of the building I'm programming, and would be nice to layer the fixture "icon" over the fascade image to represent the areas that will be grazed by the fixtures.

Possible?

[edited by: jmcgregor at 2:20 PM (GMT -6) on Wed, Feb 5 2014]
Parents
  • I haven't found a way to make the blocks translucent, but what I have done for facades in the past is made the fixture block the size of the area it will be illuminating on the facade, and layer it on-top of the background. That way I get a fair representation of what the programing will look like. This also works great if you for some reason loose the background because the layout still represents what the shape of the background will look like. Mike
  • I haven't found a way to make the blocks translucent, but what I have done for facades in the past is made the fixture block the size of the area it will be illuminating on the facade, and layer it on-top of the background. That way I get a fair representation of what the programing will look like. This also works great if you for some reason loose the background because the layout still represents what the shape of the background will look like. Mike
Children
No Data
Related