AVC Capacity

Does anyone know what the video capacity is on the AVC? I know it must depend on the file but I can't find any info on how to figure it out for a given CF card size. I am putting this into a spec and the architect needs to know how many minutes of video the end user can put into the AVC. Thanks.

Paul

Parents
  • Paul,

The amount of video the AVC can hold  be dependant on the quality of video you are using. File sizes will vary greatly depending on compression as well as some other factors. The AVC supports .m2v video format and ships with a 2 GB CF card. A larger Compact Flash Card can be used in place of the 2GB card that ships installed in the AVC. Currently cards up to 8GB have been tested for compatibility.

• Paul,

The amount of video the AVC can hold  be dependant on the quality of video you are using. File sizes will vary greatly depending on compression as well as some other factors. The AVC supports .m2v video format and ships with a 2 GB CF card. A larger Compact Flash Card can be used in place of the 2GB card that ships installed in the AVC. Currently cards up to 8GB have been tested for compatibility.

Children
No Data
Related