Trigger to release all other timelines except the one starting now?

Hello,

when I do a trigger (soft and/or startup) to start a timeline, I would like it to release all other timelines as well. How do I do this?

Right now this is done with "timeline started" trigger for each "timeline started" and I have to add all other release timelines one by one to each release. But as the amount of timelines increases, this is getting very cumbersome. 

I hope this does not sound very confusing. Long story short - I want to have only one timeline running at each given moment. 

Thank you all in advance,

Parents
  • Easy stuff friend. 

Remember that Mosaic processes triggers from the top down in the order they are listed. While the difference in time between two actions is microscopic they are processed in order. What you want to do is "Release All" and then "Start Timeline"

In the "Action" panel on the right, you'll find the "Release All" action. 

Action Panel - Release All.jpg

If you configure your triggers with a release all first and then start the appropriate timeline I believe you'll be more successful.

Soft Trigger - Release all - start a timeline.jpg

Hope this helps. 

• Easy stuff friend. 

Remember that Mosaic processes triggers from the top down in the order they are listed. While the difference in time between two actions is microscopic they are processed in order. What you want to do is "Release All" and then "Start Timeline"

In the "Action" panel on the right, you'll find the "Release All" action. 

Action Panel - Release All.jpg

If you configure your triggers with a release all first and then start the appropriate timeline I believe you'll be more successful.

Soft Trigger - Release all - start a timeline.jpg

Hope this helps. 

Children
No Data
Related