How can Load a show to the Pharos then play back from eos console Cue or a Macro?

Dear Sir,

Our studio, we are using the eos console (1.9.1) and RPU(1.9.1) to controlling the studio lights and LED. All lights controlling through the DMX 5 pin different Universe too.  Various shows using the particular CUE recorded from the Macro button to select the particular color and effects.

LED controlling using the Pharos LPC X and the Pharos designer software (1.5). My questions are:-

Now we have different colors and effects can control through the particular cue. If we have a special show need some different colors and effects on the LED controling from the LPC X.  That time I can connect our laptop  phaors software designer through the Ethernet cable (RJ45) to make the changes of LED colors and effects. Then put a show name. This show colors I can play through the Lap top Pharos designer software. But how can I load this show and record to the eos console Cue then playback to a Macro? Please describe the details step by step.

After made a show color then to load the show to LPC through ethernet cable?

Example I put the show name NEWS.  This show file I Load to the LPC. How can I load an individual show to the LPC without disturbing other show files. After how can I play the NEWS from the eos console CUE through the DMX? What is the step by step instructions?

Now the new version of pharos available (1.7). If I upgrade this 1.7 after any changes happens to the previous saved show files? Need to upgrade the LPC X?

I download the new version 1.7 to my laptop windows 7, 64 Bit. But the right side display is out of the window. Example the SETUP window right side I can't see the Fixture editor and None button fully.  TRIGGER window can't see the LOAD buttons fully. Those buttons half side out of  the window. How can I see this buttons inside of the window?

But the Windows Vista can see perfectly those buttons. What's the problem and please describe the remedy.

I am working in Dubai and new comer of the Pharos designer software. Where I get the perfect training to work with this pharos?

I am expecting your valuable help.

Thanks from Ajaya Dubai

Parents
  • Ummm..  I don't think that you can do what you are looking to do... at least in the way that you are looking to do it.

EOS and Pharos(now Mosaic) are both independant control systems.  You can use one to trigger the other  (most likely your Eos triggering a timeline in your Pharos) but the show files are not interchangeable between the two.

If you have a DMX input module on your Pharos, you can use the EOS to bring in DMX to it, and trigger your time lines.  (Please note, however, that the DMX input module does not allow the Pharos to record your incoming DMX).  Otherwise you could use a IO Gateway with your EOS  and the contact closure inputs on the Pharos to trigger timelines.  You might also be able to use a show control gateway to output Midi to the Pharos and trigger timelines that way. 

If you upgrade your firmware on the controller and Designer software to 1.7 all your existing showfiles will open in 1.7 and be able to be used.  You just cant go backwards back to 1.6 (or earlier).  This shouldn't really be an issue with an enduser like yourself, just more for people who have multiple pharos units installed on multiple sites.

As for the display issues you are having, I can't really speak to those - sorry.

Jeff

• Ummm..  I don't think that you can do what you are looking to do... at least in the way that you are looking to do it.

EOS and Pharos(now Mosaic) are both independant control systems.  You can use one to trigger the other  (most likely your Eos triggering a timeline in your Pharos) but the show files are not interchangeable between the two.

If you have a DMX input module on your Pharos, you can use the EOS to bring in DMX to it, and trigger your time lines.  (Please note, however, that the DMX input module does not allow the Pharos to record your incoming DMX).  Otherwise you could use a IO Gateway with your EOS  and the contact closure inputs on the Pharos to trigger timelines.  You might also be able to use a show control gateway to output Midi to the Pharos and trigger timelines that way. 

If you upgrade your firmware on the controller and Designer software to 1.7 all your existing showfiles will open in 1.7 and be able to be used.  You just cant go backwards back to 1.6 (or earlier).  This shouldn't really be an issue with an enduser like yourself, just more for people who have multiple pharos units installed on multiple sites.

As for the display issues you are having, I can't really speak to those - sorry.

Jeff

Children
No Data
Related