Fixing a color change - aka Selador fixtures with Mosaic

I saw the topic in the EOS forum (and the proposed solution) about fixing some weirdness with color changes.  However, I have a job where I am controlling nothing but Vivid-R's with a mosaic and am having some weird color shifts.

First thing is the Blue isn't really blue.  It's purple.  If I start moving the pointer to the Green side of blue right at about 70 (the green value) or so the red very quickly drops out.  I'm sure this is a known issue, but I hand't heard anything about a resolution so I thought I would ask about it here.

I have also had some weird color shifts - that may or may not be related to the above - as they both involved blue (or some variant thereof).  The first was using a Color on Color preset with Blue and no color.  I would get a very quick flash of white light before it went blue.

The second was with a Purple fading to gold.  A time line with a purple color for 10 seconds fading to a gold color over 2 seconds for another 10 seconds then back again.  I get a bright flash of yellow before it goes to gold.

Any thoughts?

Related