Unison Legacy Consolette Connection

Hello,

I work in a complex that has several theatre spaces all using Unison Legacy systems for house lighting. We have two consolette portable fader stations, and each room has several wall ports for connecting the fader station. We have never been able to get the console communicating with the system - when I plug it in to any wall port, it gets power but it does not connect. If I press any button it runs a quick chase that goes through all the lights on the board. If I move a fader it momentarily illuminates but nothing changes. I have given the console plenty of time to find its connection. Any suggestions? 

Parents
  • Hi

depending on how the config is written you might have to connect it at the porcessor you can do that by going into the left hiden button then go to stations connect select the room select the station and it will come back with a id you will hit enter.  Otherwise call the factory and phone support can talk you through the porcess.

Thanks.

• Hi

depending on how the config is written you might have to connect it at the porcessor you can do that by going into the left hiden button then go to stations connect select the room select the station and it will come back with a id you will hit enter.  Otherwise call the factory and phone support can talk you through the porcess.

Thanks.

Children
No Data
Related