DMX Recording Over Time

I have a Paradigm controller I would like to record a DMX string over time.  I am running my High End Hog4 controller into my Paradigm controller's input and have created some complexed chases and effects. I would like to store all of this into the ETC so it can be recalled, daily at startup, from the installed touchpanels.  Right now the system is setup to record a snapshot of the DMX when the record button is pressed and assigned to a preset.  I have not seen any way to record over a period of time to capture all the effects that are running. Did I miss something or is this not a feature the Paradigm has?

Thanks.

Parents
  • What you re referring to is commonly called frame store, where you record dynamic DMX information over a period of time. This is not something That Paradigm supports. Product that typically offer frame store recording and playback don't commonly support the features of Paradigm either. Typically the applications would be very different.

It is possible to record multiple looks or presets in paradigm and build them into a sequence that plays back with timing, however this would require the LightDesigner configuration software that is only available to End-users that have purchased training for the software. If LightDesigner is something you are interested in your local ETC dealer could provide you the pricing.

• What you re referring to is commonly called frame store, where you record dynamic DMX information over a period of time. This is not something That Paradigm supports. Product that typically offer frame store recording and playback don't commonly support the features of Paradigm either. Typically the applications would be very different.

It is possible to record multiple looks or presets in paradigm and build them into a sequence that plays back with timing, however this would require the LightDesigner configuration software that is only available to End-users that have purchased training for the software. If LightDesigner is something you are interested in your local ETC dealer could provide you the pricing.

Children
No Data
Related