Central Control Server with iOS

I have read through the spec sheets about CCS and it would appear I can provide webpage accessed virtual touch screens on iOS or Android tablets, is this correct? How interactive are these web accessed virtual touch screens? I am looking at adding this to an existing Paradigm system.
Parents
  • You might be confusing two different features. The P-CCS does have a web interface that can be accessed by any device with a browser just by navigating to the IP address of the P-CCS. This interface is automatically generated and doesn't have any of the customization you can do on a TouchScreen. In addition to that, there is a Virtual TouchScreen application that offers a fully customizeable user interface allowing full control of anything in the system. Currently, that is only available for computers running Windows XP/7/8/10 or Intel-based Macs running OS 10.7 or later. This application is not available for Android or iOS devices.
  • Thanks Mark, that was exaxtly what I was looking for. It was mainly how it was worded on the spec sheet, I wasn't quite sure what the access options were it kind of reads like you might be able to use web browsers. "Requirements To install the Paradigm Virtual Touchscreen client application, you must have the following: • Paradigm Server Project System with Central Control Server • Computer running Windows® XP, Windows 7/8, or Intel based Macintosh running iOS 10.7 or later, with web browser and connected to the same Ethernet network as the P-CCS."

• It probably doesn't help that there is a typo there in saying "iOS 10.7" rather than "OS 10.7". The part about the web browser is because the VTS application is downloaded from the P-CCS through the web interface when you first install it on the client computer. Once installed, you use that program rather than a browser.
  • It probably doesn't help that there is a typo there in saying "iOS 10.7" rather than "OS 10.7". The part about the web browser is because the VTS application is downloaded from the P-CCS through the web interface when you first install it on the client computer. Once installed, you use that program rather than a browser.
Children
No Data
Related