Paradigm Timed Events - a daily event that happens 3 months of the year for every year indefinitely

Hello,

I would like to create a timed event that initiates an existing preset every day at the same time from the 1st day of November to the last day January, for all the years going forward. I got to the screen below, where I could pick a daily recurrence or a yearly recurrence. I did not want to set a yearly recurrence for each day from November 1 until January 31, so I set a daily repeat for this year only

Is there a way to set a daily action for a group of months for every year going on indefinitely?

Thanks

• Hi there Eluned,
    Unfortunately there is not yet a way to get this range to automatically occur each year. This means your best alternative will be to configure this event range for each explicit year using the recurrence range as you have shown in the example. Sorry for the inconvenience, it is less than ideal for sure. For what its worth I'm glad you asked such that we should know to elevate the priority of a change that would allow this kind of setup.
  • If you send me an email with your info and config, we can talk about ways to accomplish this. I don't think you can get quite what you want with standard functionality, but I've done something similar with custom programming in the past.
Related