Unison Heritage Fader station

HI

We have a paradigm system in our venue

We have a couple of UH 10105_1F 1 gang 1 fader 5 button stations on the system

We are finding that the stations time out too quickly

Is there a way to  change the time on them either internally or via the paradigm system?

Thanx

Baz

Parents
  • What are you seeing when a station "times out" in your system? I'm having a hard time matching that description to any specific, standard functionality in Paradigm, but maybe I'm just not thinking about it the way you are. By default, that type of station would typically only do something when someone pushes a button or moves the fader. Do you also have one or more occupancy sensors in the system? If those are failing to detect motion and shutting lights off unexpectedly, then it may be a question of where they are installed and whether additional sensors may be required to get better coverage.

Of course, Paradigm is extremely flexible, so there are lots of other things that could be going on in your system. The software used to configure a Paradigm system is typically a technician-only tool, so you will likely need the help of one of our dealer technicians to make any adjustments (although occasionally end users may make arrangements to purchase training and be granted access).
  • Hi
    Thank you for your reply.
    Under normal conditions the fader station is inactive so pressing any button or moving the slider does nothing.
    To make the station active we press (from the top) buttons 1, 3 then five, twice in quick succesion. After that the station becomes active and moving the fader controls the house lights. If the station is not touched for a short time the station becomes inactive again until the sequence of button press's is done again.
    What I am asking is, the time between the station been active then inactive needs to be made longer. Is this done on the station or on the paradigm? I guess it's a lock out situation.
    We are ETC trained and we fo have the paradigm software and regulary change things in accordance with the paticular shows requirements.
    Once again thank you.
    bAz
  • That sort of behavior would either require some fairly complex macro logic, or something custom. That makes it hard for me to make any recommendations without taking a look at your Light Designer configuration. Feel free to send me a copy and I'll take a look. Otherwise, you may want to work with whoever did the initial setup and training. I can say that it's definitely a change you would need to make in Light Designer rather than on the physical station.
  • Thank you Mark
    I will get in touch with London to see if they can help.
    bAz
Reply Children
No Data
Related