Dimmers Have a 1/2 Second Delay Going Out During ION Channel Check, Unison Legacy

We noticed an issue during our first of two shows today. While performing a channel check, the lights would turn on in a 0 second fade. However, when we moved to the next light, the new light would turn on in a 0 second fade, but the previous light waited 1/2 seconds to 1 second and then went out in a 0 second fade.

No errors on either of our 2 Sensor+ racks. Nothing within EOS was wrong. Reopened the show file, performed a deep clear, opened a different show file. Same problem.

Went to the Unison CMEi and did a soft reset. When that didn't work I re-loaded the configuration file. That ended up solving the problem.

Or so I thought.

While doing a channel check before the 2nd show tonight, we encountered the same problem. Except this time, it was only happening with some of the channels. I called Tech Support and while I was waiting to get a call back, I set the EDMX Priority to 1 (highest priority). And everything magically started working again. Tech Support got back to me and recommended I Initialize Flash, do a hard power cycle, and Initialize Flash again. He also mentioned it may be an issue with our network switch.

I just wanted to check with the brain trust to see if there was anyone else who's experienced this or has any other ideas I can try tomorrow night when I get the room to myself.

Thanks!

Parents Reply Children
No Data
Related