Unison portable controller reboot

We have a main portable controller for house lights and a wall mount for private suites.  When I move portable from stage to front of house,  sometimes it locks up on home screen, sometimes it comes up as the one for the private suites,  and sometimes I get lucky and it comes up correctly.  Has anyone  else had any problems like this.  I would think coming up as wrong controller would be some type of address thing. I usually have to unplug and reboot system 4 or 5 times for it to come up correct. Any input would be helpful at this point.  Thank you,  Rsmith - Verizon theater

Parents
  • Can you give us more details... Is this Legacy Unison or newer Paradigm? How is the portable connecting via Lon, network, or wireless? Do you know what version of software your site is on? It might be be best to contact the local dealer or the installer. Sounds like a programming issue in the processor file where the portable is not associated correctly to the rooms and plug in stations.
  • Can you give us more details... Is this Legacy Unison or newer Paradigm? How is the portable connecting via Lon, network, or wireless? Do you know what version of software your site is on? It might be be best to contact the local dealer or the installer. Sounds like a programming issue in the processor file where the portable is not associated correctly to the rooms and plug in stations.
Children
Related