Create an Eos Fader station "plugin" that can trigger/control paradigm fader stations

Would love to see an Eos plugin that acts like a heritage fader station, It could be a paid plug-in possibly, but would allow end users with both Paradigm and Eos to control fader stations remotely. In my opinion, it would actually be seen in Paradigm as an additional fader station, so it could have it's own mapping versus triggering actions through a UDP string to another station. 

The other option would be to have it act like an ETC Unison touch screen.

**Also posting this in Eos Forums**

Parents
  • I've used DMX input settings and custom Fixture Profiles to control other devices. Perhaps something similar? I've created one for Mosaic Controllers that set Master intensity, and allow you to select timelines to playback, and one for Madrix, that allows for selection of effects, Xfader etc to be controlled as one Channel in Eos.

you could build something similar for Paradigm, though I doubt a one size fits all Plugin would work, since it would have to be commissioned in Paradigm how the DMX values would affect it.

• I've used DMX input settings and custom Fixture Profiles to control other devices. Perhaps something similar? I've created one for Mosaic Controllers that set Master intensity, and allow you to select timelines to playback, and one for Madrix, that allows for selection of effects, Xfader etc to be controlled as one Channel in Eos.

you could build something similar for Paradigm, though I doubt a one size fits all Plugin would work, since it would have to be commissioned in Paradigm how the DMX values would affect it.

Children
No Data
Related