Unison CMEi Replacement

We have an old CMEi that has 20 wall controllers that we would like to replace with something that does not have to use a windows 98 computer to run the software. What is available, that I can just pull out the CMEi, and replace it with something that has a web browser, and that I can transfer the CMEi files over to the new unit. Thanks for the help!

Moderator Moved from Control Consoles - What's Your Idea Forum.
[edited by: starksk at 4:56 PM (GMT -6) on Wed, Feb 24 2021]
Parents
  • There is not an easy replacement. A full upgrade to the current Paradigm system would require complete rack and button station replacement. Frankly the cost of an old computer is nothing in comparison. 

I have had some luck running the old config software in Win 95/98 emulators. That and a USB floppy drive is very workable.

• There is not an easy replacement. A full upgrade to the current Paradigm system would require complete rack and button station replacement. Frankly the cost of an old computer is nothing in comparison. 

I have had some luck running the old config software in Win 95/98 emulators. That and a USB floppy drive is very workable.

Children
No Data
Related