Paradigm Entry Station Properties and Macros

Hi - I am new to paradigm programming, but I have a few more involved needs to finish up a system I'm working on.

I cannot find a way to 'toggle' a macro like before in Light Manager.  For example - can I use the same button to start one macro (like locking stations) then start another on a second button push (like unlocking stations)?  In a related question can I then change the button state and/or color while in this state?

Parents
  • Paradigm has replaced the Macro Toggle button function with the ability to create Macros that toggle On/Off themselves.

These are basically a single macro containing two sets of steps: "On Steps" and "Off Steps".

To create these, move to the Macro Editor tab, create/select the relevant Macro, and activate the "Allow Toggle On/Off" button in the toolbar.

By moving the toggle function to the Macro itself, we've eliminated the issue of making multiple buttons toggle the same action - you simply assign several buttons to the "Toggling" Macro, and it handles synchronisation between them automatically.

You'll usually set the indicator for these buttons to show the Macro On/Off status.

[edited by: Richard at 4:03 AM (GMT -6) on Thu, Sep 17 2009]
  • Paradigm has replaced the Macro Toggle button function with the ability to create Macros that toggle On/Off themselves.

These are basically a single macro containing two sets of steps: "On Steps" and "Off Steps".

To create these, move to the Macro Editor tab, create/select the relevant Macro, and activate the "Allow Toggle On/Off" button in the toolbar.

By moving the toggle function to the Macro itself, we've eliminated the issue of making multiple buttons toggle the same action - you simply assign several buttons to the "Toggling" Macro, and it handles synchronisation between them automatically.

You'll usually set the indicator for these buttons to show the Macro On/Off status.

[edited by: Richard at 4:03 AM (GMT -6) on Thu, Sep 17 2009]
Children
No Data
Related