Unison touchscreen system design

I'd like to use a Unison touchscreen on a small architectural installation that'll have 8 dmx dimmer channels (2 x ETC Smart-Bars) & 15 channels of dmx control for a couple of Martin Smartmacs. Documentation on the ETC website is a wee bit daunting and confusing....Is there an interface / controller that I also require in addition to the Unison Touchscreen?

Cheers!

Parents
  • The Unison Paradigm Touchscreen is part of a larger system. The Touchscreen Communicate back to the Paradigm Processor using a Ethernet Connection and PoE for power, or a Unison Station Power Module. The Paradigm Processor and Station Power Module go inside a External Control Enclosure (ERn) or inside a Unison Dimmer Enclosure.

For your application since you are using Smartbars, this is likely a cost prohibitive interface as the Paradigm product is typically intended for an installed dimming system. I would encourage you to contact your Local ETC dealer for assistance in looking at all of you system option if a touchscreen station is am important component to your system.

The Smartbar product is typically intended to be a portable product. It is sometimes installed and controlled using a DMX signal just like when it is used as a portable dimmer, however it does not support any direct station connection on it's own. The only control interface is DMX

• The Unison Paradigm Touchscreen is part of a larger system. The Touchscreen Communicate back to the Paradigm Processor using a Ethernet Connection and PoE for power, or a Unison Station Power Module. The Paradigm Processor and Station Power Module go inside a External Control Enclosure (ERn) or inside a Unison Dimmer Enclosure.

For your application since you are using Smartbars, this is likely a cost prohibitive interface as the Paradigm product is typically intended for an installed dimming system. I would encourage you to contact your Local ETC dealer for assistance in looking at all of you system option if a touchscreen station is am important component to your system.

The Smartbar product is typically intended to be a portable product. It is sometimes installed and controlled using a DMX signal just like when it is used as a portable dimmer, however it does not support any direct station connection on it's own. The only control interface is DMX

Children
No Data
Related