Extron Control of Unison Pushbutton Stations

Is there a way to use an extron controller to emulate the pushbutton station or control unison presets?  I'm sure there is as I know creation is used to control unison at a church up the road from where I work.  Is it a relay module? or some other piece from ETC that I need to add?  I have an extron control system that I would like to set up to control the lighting presets in our venue.

Thanks For any help you can give!

Parents
  • Hi Bakker!

First, would love to know if you have a Legacy Unison system, or if you're using Unison Paradigm in your church!

I'm not very familiar with Extron systems either, but if it supports UDP or RS232, it can indeed trigger Paradigm presets. The legacy Unison systems only supported RS232 for triggering. Otherwise, contact closures could work as well if nothing else.

I'd love to learn more about your specific set up. Shoot me an email and we can chat more!

-Shawn

Shawn.Fernandez@etcconnect.com

• Hi Bakker!

First, would love to know if you have a Legacy Unison system, or if you're using Unison Paradigm in your church!

I'm not very familiar with Extron systems either, but if it supports UDP or RS232, it can indeed trigger Paradigm presets. The legacy Unison systems only supported RS232 for triggering. Otherwise, contact closures could work as well if nothing else.

I'd love to learn more about your specific set up. Shoot me an email and we can chat more!

-Shawn

Shawn.Fernandez@etcconnect.com

Children
Related