Paradigm apps and Android 13

Hi all,

I have updated to a Google Pixel phone with Android 13. The Paradigm Touchscreen Remote and Paradigm Mobile Station apps are not available for this device/Android version on the Google Play store. Are there any plans to update these apps?

Thanks!

Parents
  • Do you happen to have a Pixel 7 or Pixel 7 Pro? Those are the only two devices we currently know of which the apps aren't available, so if you have a different Pixel I'd love to hear which one you have.

We have plans to release new versions of the Paradigm Touchscreen Remote and Paradigm Mobile Button Station apps very soon, which will make them available on the Pixel 7 (and any other device that requires 64-bit apps).

• Do you happen to have a Pixel 7 or Pixel 7 Pro? Those are the only two devices we currently know of which the apps aren't available, so if you have a different Pixel I'd love to hear which one you have.

We have plans to release new versions of the Paradigm Touchscreen Remote and Paradigm Mobile Button Station apps very soon, which will make them available on the Pixel 7 (and any other device that requires 64-bit apps).

Children
Related