SnapBack & Paradigm

Hi,

the following problem or task.

I have five Response SnapBacks that want to record a total of 50 universes. So far no problem in itself.

Now to the problem:

I imported the scripts into Paradigm and everything works. However, only as long as the commands refer to a SnapBack.

I would like the following: 

I want to recall a preset on all five snapbacks at the same time with one button.

Since each SnapBack requires its own device ID in addition to a unique IP, you unfortunately cannot use the simplest step of simply giving all SnapBack the same device ID. So the next logical conclusion, which I now use, is to create a separate macro for each preset. In this macro, the corresponding preset trigger is executed for each SnapBack.

Here we come to the point where two problems arise:

The first one that I was able to solve, with a little "hard" work, is the following. I have a server project and mainly use VTS.

The moment I implement the whole thing using macros, the button becomes a server project scope. As a result, the indicator function for the key no longer works (despite correct assignment) because the UDP responses have to go to the P-ACP.

I was able to get around this problem by giving the actual key that triggers the macro a transparent skin and adding the same key on the layer below, which has no control function, but only the indicator function for the SnapBack's answers 1, which shows the respective status.

A bit complicated, but it works.

The second problem is that, also through the project scope problem. The time fader no longer works.

This means I can only use the default time for the presets in the macro and unfortunately I had to delete the time fader.

As I said, if you only program all of this with individual snapbacks with their own buttons, then the scripts work (including the time fader).

Am I missing something? Or is it just like that and I have found the best possible solution for myself?

Parents Reply Children
No Data
Related