Arch System Setup PARADIGM

Hello All

we are working on a new project design which it has 2700 light fixture + some decorations lights . and the consultant recommended to use paradigm processor 

now my question is .Is two processors are enough to control the whole setup or should i use more processor 

thanks in advance 

• Hi,

This more comes down to the number of addresses each of those fixtures have.
    If they are single channel fixtures then you will need 3 processors but if they are multi address parameters then you might need more.

Each Processor can output 1024 addresses so 3 would get you upto the 2700 fixtures if single channel and you want to individually address them all.

That said you also need to take into account what these fixtures are doing, such a high number makes me wonder what sort of control you want over these and if they are part of a big install in one space using a mosaic along side a Paradigm processor might make some more sense.

I can drop you an email to discuss this further.

Tom

• Thanks, Tom, for your prompt response 

its a new 4-floors  museum and yes most of lights are only single dmx channel 

if u don't mind i will email you now 

I'm already have your email address , and email subject will be "NEW MUSEUM DESIGN" to easily recognize that the email is related to this discussion 

regards

• Great, yes please do email me the details.

Museum sound like a job for Paradigm.

Related