Hide this popup

Hi,

Paradigm CD is missing one important action that would make thing easier (at least for me).

"Hide this popup" that closes the popup that it's on. Now the only options are "Hide All Popups" and "Hide Popup". The "Hide All Popups" closes all popups and it's not useful with layered popups. With "Hide Popup" you have to specify the popup you want to hide.

I'm using a lot of layered popups and copies of eg. fader popups. With each fader popup there're usually few tabs (fader pages) and selecting and changing the "Hide Popup" button target is time consuming and error prone. Faster methdod would be to use "Hide this popup". When the popup is copied you wouldn't have to go through all the tabs and all the "Hide Popup" buttons.

By layered popups I mean for example the main navigation page have buttons for group popups. Group popups have buttons for subgroup popups and there are buttons for fader popups.

br,

Ike

Parents
  • Hi Ike,

You might be able ton achieve what you want by playing with the properties of the popup. 
    Below I have highlighted the section to look at, I normal would have Hide on Overlap turned on so as soon as another pop goes over any part of the popup with this on it will be hidden. (It will use any transitions you have set in these settings)

Tom

• Hi Ike,

You might be able ton achieve what you want by playing with the properties of the popup. 
    Below I have highlighted the section to look at, I normal would have Hide on Overlap turned on so as soon as another pop goes over any part of the popup with this on it will be hidden. (It will use any transitions you have set in these settings)

Tom

Children
No Data
Related