Paradigm

hello, I have a Paradigm processor but I need to install the most actual version.

How I can get the software?

Thanks

Parents
  •  

Hi Rosario, 

updating the Paradigm Software should only be done by an ETC Authorized Paradigm Installer. Updating the Software could possibly

lead to modifications in the configuration, and a trained Installer needs to be on site for such an instance. 

ETC does not provide the Paradigm software online for end-user support. 

Why do you need to update your system? Is there a problem with your system? 

I would suggest contacting the company that installed your Unison Paradigm System, or contact ETC to help

you find a solution. 

For technical support in the Americas, please call 608/831-4116, or toll-free in the U.S. at 800/688-4116.

For technical support in Europe, please call (+44) 20 8896 1000.

For technical support in Germany, please call (+49) 8024 4700-0

For technical support in Asia, please call (+852) 2799 1220.

•  

Hi Rosario, 

updating the Paradigm Software should only be done by an ETC Authorized Paradigm Installer. Updating the Software could possibly

lead to modifications in the configuration, and a trained Installer needs to be on site for such an instance. 

ETC does not provide the Paradigm software online for end-user support. 

Why do you need to update your system? Is there a problem with your system? 

I would suggest contacting the company that installed your Unison Paradigm System, or contact ETC to help

you find a solution. 

For technical support in the Americas, please call 608/831-4116, or toll-free in the U.S. at 800/688-4116.

For technical support in Europe, please call (+44) 20 8896 1000.

For technical support in Germany, please call (+49) 8024 4700-0

For technical support in Asia, please call (+852) 2799 1220.

Children
No Data
Related