DrD Test Mode Ghost

I have an installation that was commisioned last week.  Every night they press off on the Heritage Controllers and leave a dark restaurant. In the morning, the first one in finds the LOCKED DrD12 Rack has been switched to TEST mode and all zones are at full. Any thoughts?

Parents
  • When they open the rack door, do they find the physical switch on the dimming engine in the test position?  Or might they be interpreting an all lights on state as test even though the dimming engine is in normal operation?

If the switch isn't moved, then I'd check the status on the rack display when they find the lights on.  Maybe something is triggering a momentary panic closure during the night.  Perhaps there is a timed event that's been setup the wrong way 'round or the clock is confused about the time.

If the switch is physically moved, someone else has a key or has found a way to open the door without needing one.

• When they open the rack door, do they find the physical switch on the dimming engine in the test position?  Or might they be interpreting an all lights on state as test even though the dimming engine is in normal operation?

If the switch isn't moved, then I'd check the status on the rack display when they find the lights on.  Maybe something is triggering a momentary panic closure during the night.  Perhaps there is a timed event that's been setup the wrong way 'round or the clock is confused about the time.

If the switch is physically moved, someone else has a key or has found a way to open the door without needing one.

Children
No Data
Related