Echo Touch - timed events for holidays and awareness days

Are there any options available for triggering presets or sequences to run on specific dates and/or date ranges with the Echo Touch? 

It doesn't appear the Echo Touch timed events have an option for specific dates, only an option for days of the week.  We are looking at using this to light a building on specific holidays, awareness days, and seasons.

The Echo Touch already exists in the space, so if there are any other devices that can be integrated into the system, that could be an option I could bring up to the client.

Parents
  • Hello!

Unfortunately, EchoTouch only offers week-based timed events. We don't schedule around specific days of a year, like holidays. Our other architectural control options, including Paradigm and Mosaic, do offer full calendar timed events.

You mentioned being open to adding other devices into the system: While perhaps a bit much, you could add a small Mosaic controller to the system and have that trigger the EchoTouch via UDP based on timed events. It may be slightly clunky but would offer the feature you're looking for. 

Let me know if I can help out with anything else!

-Shawn
    Shawn.Fernandez@etcconnect.com

• Hello!

Unfortunately, EchoTouch only offers week-based timed events. We don't schedule around specific days of a year, like holidays. Our other architectural control options, including Paradigm and Mosaic, do offer full calendar timed events.

You mentioned being open to adding other devices into the system: While perhaps a bit much, you could add a small Mosaic controller to the system and have that trigger the EchoTouch via UDP based on timed events. It may be slightly clunky but would offer the feature you're looking for. 

Let me know if I can help out with anything else!

-Shawn
    Shawn.Fernandez@etcconnect.com

Children
No Data
Related